A highly specialized, professional, full tire management system. It tracks a tire from the moment of acquisition to scrapping and every step in between. It will report on everything from tire performance, cost-per-kilometer, ranks best performers for product/application, inventory needs, and much more.
How IT works
The Budini Tire Management System is a highly specialized, professional, full tire management system. It tracks a tire from the moment of acquisition to scrapping and every step in between. It will report on everything from tire performance, cost-per-kilometer, ranks best performers for product/application, inventory needs, and much more. This system requires tires to be uniquely identified (branding, rubberized labels, radio chips or a combination of these methods). Budini TMS easily integrates with other fleet systems.
This software is the best tyre management system in the market. As Treadsetters Tyres Limited, we have experience using this software in more than 50 tyre management contracts with our clients for a period of more than 15 years.
Features and Benefits
- Complete Tire Management Program: The system in addition to tracking of tyres provides management with information necessary to manage and maintain tyres.
- Tracks the tire from Acquisition to Scrapping and every step in between; hence the benefit of knowing where your tires are at all times.
- Vehicle Maintenance Management Module with abilities as:
- Keeping records of services to vehicles.
- Help to schedule services to vehicles.
- Ranks the best performing products for each application; this include:
- Comparative performance reports for all products, new or retreads.
- Helps to identify the best performing products (LCPK) for your fleet; Notice that it is only by running products that have the lowest cost per kilometer (LCPK) for your fleet that you can operate at the lowest cost possible.
- Tyre off vehicles projection for up to 3 months:
- Able to project when tyres will come off vehicle within 15, 30 and 90 days; hence ensure proper budgeting and organized tyre acquisition.
- Help to know on a daily basis the tyres that are worn out i.e. due for removal and retreading.
- Vehicle CPK reports: These reports help to identify vehicles with high CPK, such vehicles would be showing accelerated wear of tyres due to mechanical problems. Notice that mechanical problem accounts for 15 to 60% of loss of tyre mileage.
- Scrap analysis Reports: These help management to know:
- Total number of tyres scrapped per month, year, etc and the percentage of the running wheels scrapped.
- Main scrap reason or major reason for loss of tyres analyzed as either maintenance related or operational related or actual failures.
- Scraps by origin or scrap per vehicle reports.
- Scrap trend analysis etc.
- Fleet CPK reports:Cost per kilometer (CPK) is the true cost of a tyre or fleet tyre cost. The system provides information for the computation of this parameter from month to month. With this information management can be able to understand the level of tyre maintenance as this parameter depicts the overall result of all maintenance practices.
- Tyre matching reports: The system provides details of current matching configuration of all tyres on vehicle showing what is matched correctly and what is mismatched. This report can help correct the mismatches and thereby save 25% of the mileage of a tyre. Using the system, tyres can be matched before being mounted on vehicle.
- Air pressure Reports. Once tyres have been inspected and details keyed into the system, the system provides the following reports:
- The percentage of the fleet running with normal/correct air pressure, the % running with High air pressure and that which is running with low air pressure together with details.
- A list of vehicles not inspected and the % of the fleet inspected, etc.
- Generates over 100 reports and graphs specifically designed to help the fleet reduce CPK.